Conferences Amp Journals
Workshops Organized in Conferences
- Intelligent Human Augmentation in Medical Robotic Systems, International Symposium on Medical Robotics, November 17, 2021.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Medical Robotics and Wearables Research: Learning from the Past and Strategizing for the Future, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, June 4, 2021.
- Safeguarding Public Health During Infectious Disease Pandemics Using Medical Robotics, Wearable Technology, and AI, Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering, May 17, 2021.
- Autonomous Systems for Surgery and Therapy for Healthier Communities, Autonomous Systems Initiative, March 5, 2021.
- What COVID-19 Taught Us About the Importance of Rehabilitation Technology Research, SMART Network, February 19, 2021.
- Autonomy and Intelligence in Robotic Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies, Rehab Week Conference, June 24, 2019.
- Open Challenges and State-of-the-Art in Control System Design and Technology Development for Surgical Robotic Systems, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, May 23, 2019.
- Sensorimotor Augmentation in Neurorehabilitation Robotic and Prosthetic Technologies, International Symposium on Medical Robotics, April 3, 2019.
- Physical Human-Robot & Human-Telerobot Interaction: From Theory to Application for Neuro-rehabilitation, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, September 28, 2017.
- Continuum Robots in Medicine – Design, Integration, and Applications, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, September 24, 2017.
- Methods for Stability Analysis of Haptic Teleoperation Systems, American Control Conference, May 23, 2017.
- Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics for Neuromuscular Rehabilitation and Recovery Assessment, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, July 12, 2016.
Special Issues Organized in Journals
- Extended Reality in Robotics, IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, 2021.
- Robotics, Autonomous Systems and AI for Nonurgent/Nonemergent Healthcare Delivery During and After the COVID-19 Pandemic, Frontiers in Robotics and AI (Biomedical Robotics), Frontiers in Big Data (Medicine and Public Health), Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence (Medicine and Public Health) and Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 2020-2021.
- Autonomy and Intelligence in Neurorehabilitation Robotic and Prosthetic Technologies, Journal of Medical Robotics Research, 2020.
- Robotics-Assisted Needle Steering, Journal of Medical Robotics Research, 2019.
- Intelligent Human-Robot Interaction for Rehabilitation and Physical Assistance, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2018.
- New Horizons in Telerobotics for Real-life Applications, Advanced Robotics, 2018.
Special Tracks and Sessions Organized in Conferences
- Special Track: Autonomous Medical Robotic Systems, IEEE International Conference on Autonomous Systems, August 11, 2021.
- Special Session: Shared Autonomy for Motor Augmentation in Medical Robotic Systems, IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering, August 22, 2019.