|For safety and logistic reasons, please observe the following rules when in the course lab:
- No potentially dangerous voltages (greater than 40V) can be used in
- No food or drink in the lab except in designated areas.
- Card access is for ECE 490/491 students only.
- The lab PCs are reserved for project development.
- Observe safe (common-sense) practices: some
activities that form part of electronics prototyping (such as soldering) can
be dangerous unless you are familiar with the safe operating procedures.
- Perform no activity that you are not completely comfortable with:
ask for assistance and/or guidance from the lab personnel.
- If you experience an injury in the lab environment at any time,
you must inform the lab staff, no matter how minor you feel the injury is.